Please direct all customer service inquiries to: email@example.com.
Use one or more of the free Picture Viewing applications to enjoy the mandalas:
- Photos (Free photo viewer that comes with Windows 10)
- Windows Photo Viewer (Older Windows software that works very well the SES mandalas/apps)
- IrfanView – http://www.irfanview.com/
- ImageGlass – http://www.imageglass.org/
- FastStone Image Viewer – http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm
- Vallen Jpegger – http://www.jpegger.de/
- 11View – https://11view.en.softonic.com/
- Full Screen Viewer – http://www.4neurons.com/other/FPV/
- Image Eye – http://www.fmjsoft.com/imageeye.html#main
- FreeVimager – https://www.contaware.com/freevimager.html
- XNView – This program may work best for Windows 10 – https://www.xnview.com/en/
- Wildbit Viewer – http://www.wildbit-soft.fi/software.html
Some Windows 10 owners may have problems opening JPEG files on windows 10. This is entirely due to the inferior quality of Windows 10, as JPEG files are known as one of the most user friendly and compatible picture file formats available anywhere.
If you any problems opening the SES mandala/app files:
- Download and install one of the free applications above.
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Download SES Mandalas to an iPhone Using iTunes
Download SES Audios and Mandalas to an iPhone
A Little Trick for Amplifying the Energy of the Mandalas (Energy Apps) on a Phone
What are Digital Energy Mandalas?
How to Use and Amplify the Energy of the Mandalas (Energy Apps) on a Computer
Opening and Amplifying the Mandalas (Energy Apps) on a Mac
How to Amplify the Energy of the SES Audios on a Computer
How to Amplify the Energy Using Printouts of the Mandalas (Energy Apps)
- Prints can be printed in b & w, and they’ll still carry the energy.
- The prints of the newest mandalas are quite strong and can fill an entire room and/or property with the energy.
- However, the energy of a print is usually strongest nearest the print itself.
- To extinguish the energy of a print, it must be safely and completely burned with fire.